FASB Accounting Standards Codification®
Available from the FASB on July 1, 2009
Access Views | User Configurations | Pricing
Provides full functionality and advanced navigation including:
- Pending Content System for filtering pending content display based on user profile
- Browsing by Topic, searching, and Go To navigation
- Joining Sections and combining Subsections for viewing user-selected excerpts
- Cross reference report and archive to locate and access legacy standards
- Various printing options, including printer-friendly utility for viewing source references
- Archive feature for accessing any previous version of the content
- Glossary term display feature for quickly viewing definitions
- What’s New feature for accessing recently issued content
- What Links Here feature for identifying content related to a specific paragraph
- Email feature for sending comments to colleagues
- Personal annotation feature for keeping notes about selected content
- Current location feature for quickly assessing where you are.
Academic Institution access to Professional View
The Professional View of the FASB Accounting Standards Codification® is available to accounting program faculty and students through the Academic Accounting Access program administered by the American Accounting Association (AAA). A nominal fee is assessed to academic institutions by the AAA. Details are available at the AAA website.
- Browsing by Topic
- Basic print functionality
- Utility to identify the location of legacy standards.
The Professional View is available in single and multiple user annual subscriptions.
Single User Subscription
Annual access for one (1) user at a time. Subscribers may register up to nine (9) additional individuals within their organization at no additional charge; however, no more that one user may access the product at a time. All registered users must login under the same email domain.
Multiple User Subscription
Annual access for a predetermined number of concurrent (simultaneous) users. Subscribers may register up to nine (9) additional individuals within their organization at no additional charge, for each concurrent user purchased; however, only the total number of declared concurrent users may access the product simultaneously. For example: If you purchase a five user license, you may register an additional forty-five (45) individuals who can access the product, but only five users will be able to login and use the product simultaneously. All registered users must login under the same email domain.
|Multiple Users (Concurrent)|
For 50 or more multiple user concurrent licenses call 800.748.0659