Meetings will be chaired by FASB Member Lawrence W. Smith and will take place at the FASB’s office in Norwalk.
Those interested in attending the meeting in person at the FASB's office must reserve a seat in advance, as seating is limited.
Please refer to the FASB’s meeting webpage for further details on registration and webcast.
- Future meetings will be listed on the FASB’s meeting webpage
- Friday, April 1, 2016
- Monday, June 12, 2017
Monday, June 12, 2017
- Memo No. 1 Discounting Expected Cash Flows at the Effective Interest Rate
- Memo No. 1A Discounting Expected Cash Flows at the Effective Interest Rate—Appendix A
- Memo No. 2 Scope of PCD Assets for Beneficial Interests
- Memo No. 3 Transition Guidance for PCD Assets
- Memo No. 4 Accounting for Troubled Debt Restructurings
- Memo No. 5 Determining the Estimated Life of a Credit Card Receivable
- Memo No. 5A Determining the Estimated Life of a Credit Card Receivable—Appendix A
Meeting Webcast Archive