TRG MEMBERSThe TRG will be chaired by FASB Member Lawrence W. Smith.
TRG members include financial statement preparers (including community banks and credit unions), auditors, users, and financial services regulators. Below is the complete list of members:
- Diane Bellas, Director, Corporate Accounting Research at Allstate Insurance Company
- Fredrick Cannon, Director of Research, Chief Equity Strategist and Executive Vice Presidentat Keefe, Bruyette, & Woods, Inc.
- Chip Currie, Partner, National Professional Services Group, at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Graham Dyer, Partner, Accounting Principles Consulting Group, at Grant Thornton LLP
- Sydney Garmong, Partner, National Office, at Crowe Horwath LLP
- Kevin Guckian, Partner, Assurance Services—National Accounting, at Ernst & Young LLP
- Susan Hannigan, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Jeanne D'Arc Credit Union
- Jon Howard, National Office Partner, Accounting Services, at Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Xihao Hu, Executive Vice President—Finance and Head of Accounting, Tax, Planning & Finance Shared Services at TD Bank
- Helen Killoch, Vice President and Chief Accountantat BMO Financial Group
- Mario Mastrantoni, Director of Accounting Policy at Wells Fargo & Company
- Mark Northan, Partner, Department of Professional Practice, at KPMG LLP
- Dan Palomaki, Managing Director, Accounting Policy, ICG Controller at Citigroup
- Kevin Stoklosa, Group Vice President—Accounting Policy at M&T Bank
- Doug Wright, Chief Financial Officer at Mission Federal Credit Union
- Timothy Zimmerman, President & CEO at Standard Bank, PaSB.
- Wes Bricker, Chief Accountant at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Steven Brown, Senior Vice President—Wholesale Credit Risk Management at U.S. Bank and member of the Private Company Council
- Barbara Vanich, Associate Chief Auditor at the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- Representatives from the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, National Credit Union Administration, and the Federal Housing Finance Agency on a rotating basis.