Emerging Issues Task Force (EITF)
Inventory of Open Issues
This is an inventory of open Issues following the September 18, 2014 EITF meeting and November 5, 2014 FASB Agenda Prioritization meeting. A proposed agenda will be available prior to the January 22, 2015 EITF meeting.
- Issue No. 14-A, "Effects on Historical Earnings per Unit of Master Limited Partnership Dropdown Transactions"
- Issue No. 14-B, "Fair Value Hierarchy Levels for Certain Investments Measured at Net Asset Value"
- Issue No. 15-A, Application of the Normal Purchases and Normal Sales Scope Exception to Certain Electricity Contracts within Nodal Energy Markets
- Issue No. 15-B, Recognition of Breakage for No-Cash Prepaid Cards
- Issue No. 15-C, Accounting Issues in Employee Benefit Plan Financial Statements
Open or New Issues Not Expected to Be Discussed at the January Meeting:No decision at this time.
Inactive Issues Pending Developments In Board Projects/Other EITF IssuesNone
Download EITF Documents: Discussion materials and minutes for Issues added to the EITF agenda beginning in 2004 (that is, Issue 04-1 and subsequent Issues) are posted to the FASB website for constituents to download free of charge (arranged by meeting at which the Issue was discussed, see both "Prior Meeting Discussion Materials" and "Prior Minutes" under EITF Meeting Materials and Minutes).
Minutes (and some discussion materials) for the following Issues, which were added to the agenda prior to 2004, also are posted to the website: Issues 02-14, 03-1, 03-6, 03-8, 03-9, 03-10, 03-12, 03-13, 03-14, 03-16, and 03-17.
Discussion materials and minutes for all other Issues and minutes for all other meetings must be purchased on an individual basis from the FASB Order Department at 203-847-0700, extension 10. The cost for each Issue varies—however, there is a $5.00 minimum per order—and the cost for the minutes of any particular meeting is just $5.00.