March 15 8:30 AM EDT, Roundtable Meeting on Proposed Improvements to Insurance AccountingRoundtable Meeting on Proposed Improvements to Insurance Accounting, 8:30 a.m. EDT | March 15
The Board will hold a roundtable meeting on its proposed improvements to accounting for long-duration contracts issued by insurance entities.
March 17 9:00 AM EDT, Roundtable Meeting on the Board’s Decision Process under the Disclosure FrameworkRoundtable Meeting on the Board’s Decision Process under the Disclosure Framework, 9:00 a.m. EDT | March 17
FASB will host a morning roundtable meeting on the Board’s decision process under the disclosure framework.
Upcoming MeetingsScheduled and Tentatively Scheduled FASB Meetings
Stay up to date on FASB’s scheduled and tentatively scheduled meetings agenda.
Where noted, public meetings are simulcast for viewing online. In-person observers must register to attend.
- March 15 8:30 AM EDT, Roundtable Meeting on Proposed Improvements to Insurance Accounting
- March 17 9:00 AM EDT, Roundtable Meeting on the Board’s Decision Process under the Disclosure Framework
- March 17 1:00 PM EDT, Roundtable Meeting on Materiality
- Upcoming Meetings Scheduled and Tentatively Scheduled FASB Meetings
- Meeting Documents
- Attend a Meeting (In-person / webcast)
Past FASB Meetings
- Tentative Board Decisions
- Documents Archive
- Webcast Recordings
Tentative Board Decisions
Usually posted by the end of a Board meeting day. Tentative Board decisions remain posted until they become part of the minutes of a Board meeting.
Conclusions reported in the tentative Board decisions may be changed or modified at future Board meetings. Decisions become final only after a formal written ballot to issue an Accounting Standards Update.More
- FASB Mailing List
- Directions, Transportation & Area Hotels