March 30 FASB/IASB Revenue Recognition Joint Transition Resource Group Meeting 7:30 a.m. EDTMeeting of the FASB/IASB Revenue Recognition Joint Transition Resource Group Meeting, 7:30 a.m. | March 30
The transition resource group will meet with both Boards to discuss possible implementation issues.
April 1 9:00 AM EDT, FASB Board MeetingFASB Board Meeting, 9:00 a.m. EDT | April 1
The Board will discuss (1) revenue recognition—identifying performance obligations and licensing, (2) deferring the effective date of ASU 2015-09, and (3) clarifying certain existing principles on statement of cash flows.
April 28, 8:30 a.m. CDT, Private Company Accounting Issues Town Hall Meeting, Dallas, TXPrivate Company Accounting Issues Town Hall Meeting, 8:30 a.m. CDT | April 28
The FASB and PCC will host a private company town hall meeting at Southern Methodist University.
Upcoming MeetingsScheduled and Tentatively Scheduled FASB Meetings
Stay up to date on FASB’s scheduled and tentatively scheduled meetings agenda.
Where noted, public meetings are simulcast for viewing online. In-person observers must register to attend.
- March 30 FASB/IASB Revenue Recognition Joint Transition Resource Group Meeting 7:30 a.m. EDT
- March 31 Liaison Meeting with NACUBO 10:00 a.m. EDT
- April 1 9:00 AM EDT, FASB Board Meeting
- April 28, 8:30 a.m. CDT, Private Company Accounting Issues Town Hall Meeting, Dallas, TX
- Upcoming Meetings Scheduled and Tentatively Scheduled FASB Meetings
- Meeting Documents
- Attend a Meeting (In-person / webcast)
Past FASB Meetings
- Documents Archive
- Webcast Recordings
Tentative Board Decisions
Usually posted by the end of a Board meeting day. Tentative Board decisions remain posted until they become part of the minutes of a Board meeting.
Conclusions reported in the tentative Board decisions may be changed or modified at future Board meetings. Decisions become final only after a formal written ballot to issue an Accounting Standards Update.More
- FASB Mailing List
- Directions, Transportation & Area Hotels