December 1 12:45 PM EST, Small Business Advisory Committee MeetingSmall Business Advisory Committee Meeting, 12:45 p.m. EST | December 1
The Board will meet with the SBAC to discuss the Board’s projects on Agenda Consultation and Disclosure Framework.
December 2 9:00 AM & 1:00 PM EST, Public Roundtable Meetings on Hedge AccountingPublic Roundtable Meetings on Hedge Accounting, 9:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m. EST | December 2
FASB will host public roundtable meetings on its proposed Accounting Standards Update, Derivatives and Hedging (Topic 815): Targeted Improvements to Accounting for Hedging Activities.
Dec. 16 9:00 AM EST, Roundtable Meeting on Consolidation Reorganization & Targeted ImprovementsPublic Roundtable Meeting on Consolidation Reorganization & Targeted Improvements, 9:00 a.m. EST | December 16
The Board will hold a roundtable meeting on its consolidation reorganization and targeted improvements project.
Dec. 16 1:00 PM EST, Roundtable Meeting on the FASB Invitation to Comment on Agenda ConsultationPublic Roundtable Meeting on the FASB Invitation to Comment on Agenda Consultation, 1:00 p.m. EST | December 16
FASB will host a public roundtable meeting on its Invitation to Comment, Agenda Consultation.
Upcoming MeetingsScheduled and Tentatively Scheduled FASB Meetings
Stay up to date on FASB’s scheduled and tentatively scheduled meetings agenda.
Where noted, public meetings are simulcast for viewing online. In-person observers must register to attend.
- December 1 12:45 PM EST, Small Business Advisory Committee Meeting
- December 2 9:00 AM & 1:00 PM EST, Public Roundtable Meetings on Hedge Accounting
- Dec. 16 9:00 AM EST, Roundtable Meeting on Consolidation Reorganization & Targeted Improvements
- Dec. 16 1:00 PM EST, Roundtable Meeting on the FASB Invitation to Comment on Agenda Consultation
- Upcoming Meetings Scheduled and Tentatively Scheduled FASB Meetings
- Meeting Documents
- Attend a Meeting (In-person / webcast)
Past FASB Meetings
- Tentative Board Decisions
- Documents Archive
- Webcast Recordings
Tentative Board Decisions
Usually posted by the end of a Board meeting day. Tentative Board decisions remain posted until they become part of the minutes of a Board meeting.
Conclusions reported in the tentative Board decisions may be changed or modified at future Board meetings. Decisions become final only after a formal written ballot to issue an Accounting Standards Update.More
- FASB Mailing List
- Directions, Transportation & Area Hotels