March 12 8:30 AM EDT, FASB Board MeetingFASB Board Meeting | March 12
The Board will discuss its projects on (1) financial instruments—classification and measurement, (2) financial instruments—impairment, (3) consolidation—principle vs agent analysis, (4) repurchase agreements and similar transactions, and (4) financial statements of not-for-profit entities.
Upcoming MeetingsScheduled and Tentatively Scheduled FASB Meetings
Stay up to date on FASB’s scheduled and tentatively scheduled meetings agenda.
Where noted, public meetings are simulcast for viewing online. In-person observers must register to attend.
- March 10 10:00 AM EDT, Meeting with the Not-for-Profit Advisory Committee
- March 11 9:45 AM EDT, Meeting with the Not-for-Profit Advisory Committee
- March 12 8:30 AM EDT, FASB Board Meeting
- March 13 8:30 a.m. EDT, Emerging Issues Task Force Meeting
- Upcoming Meetings Scheduled and Tentatively Scheduled FASB Meetings
- Meeting Documents
- Attend a Meeting (In-person / webcast)
- Documents Archive
- Webcast Recordings
Tentative Board Decisions
Usually posted by the end of a Board meeting day. Tentative Board decisions remain posted until they become part of the minutes of a Board meeting.
Conclusions reported in the tentative Board decisions may be changed or modified at future Board meetings. Decisions become final only after a formal written ballot to issue an Accounting Standards Update.More
- FASB Mailing List
- Directions, Transportation & Area Hotels