February 4 12:30 p.m. EST, Public Meeting on Accounting for Financial Instruments: Impairment ProjectPublic Meeting on Accounting for Financial Instruments: Impairment Project | February 4
FASB and community bank preparers, auditors, & banking regulators will discuss the Board’s project on Financial Instruments: Impairment.
Upcoming MeetingsScheduled and Tentatively Scheduled FASB Meetings
Stay up to date on FASB’s scheduled and tentatively scheduled meetings agenda.
Where noted, public meetings are simulcast for viewing online. In-person observers must register to attend.
- February 4 12:30 p.m. EST, Public Meeting on Accounting for Financial Instruments: Impairment Project
- February 10 9:00 A.M. EST, FASB Board Meeting
- Upcoming Meetings Scheduled and Tentatively Scheduled FASB Meetings
- Meeting Documents
- Attend a Meeting (In-person / webcast)
Past FASB Meetings
- Documents Archive
- Webcast Recordings
Tentative Board Decisions
Usually posted by the end of a Board meeting day. Tentative Board decisions remain posted until they become part of the minutes of a Board meeting.
Conclusions reported in the tentative Board decisions may be changed or modified at future Board meetings. Decisions become final only after a formal written ballot to issue an Accounting Standards Update.More
- FASB Mailing List
- Directions, Transportation & Area Hotels