Emerging Issues Task Force (EITF)
EITF Exposure Documents
- Proposed ASU, Statement of Cash Flows (Topic 230): Classification of Certain Cash Receipts and Cash Payments....
- Proposed ASU, Statement of Cash Flows (Topic 230): Restricted Cash (a Consensus of the FASB Emerging Issues Task Force)
- Proposed ASU, Plan Accounting: Defined Benefit Pension Plans (Topic 960), Defined Contribution Pension Plans (Topic 962), Health and Welfare Benefit Plans (Topic 965): Employee Benefit Plan Master Trust Reporting (a Consensus of the FASB Emerging Issues Task Force)
- Open EITF Issues Issues Currently on the EITF Agenda
- Upcoming EITF Meetings Information for Upcoming Meetings Related to the EITF
- EITF Exposure Documents Recently Issued Exposure Documents Related to EITF Issues
- Completed EITF Issues Recently Issued Accounting Standards Updates for EITF Issues
A detailed listing of all open and completed EITF Issues.
About the EITF
The mission of the EITF is to assist the FASB in improving financial reporting through the timely identification, discussion, and resolution of financial accounting issues within the framework of the FASB Accounting Standards Codification®.More