Emerging Issues Task Force
EITF Meeting Materials
March 14, 2013 Meeting
- Proposed Agenda (Revised March 7, 2013)
- EITF Issue No. 12-B, "Not-for-Profit Entities: Services Received from Personnel of an Affiliate for Which the Affiliate Does Not Seek Compensation"
- EITF Issue No. 12-F, "Recognition of New Accounting Basis (Pushdown) in Certain Circumstances"
- EITF Issue No. 12-G, "Accounting for the Difference between the Fair Value of the Assets and the Fair Value of the Liabilities of a Consolidated Collateralized Financing Entity"
- Issue Summary No. 1, Supplement No. 1
- Issue Summary No. 1, Supplement No. 1, Appendix 12-GA (Draft Update)
- Comment Letters on second Proposed Accounting Standards Update:
- CHRIS BARNARD
- THE CARLYLE GROUP
- MORTGAGE BANKERS ASSOCIATION
- AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL INC.
- THE BLACKSTONE GROUP
- MASSMUTUAL FINANCIAL GROUP
- BNY MELLON
- CREDIT SUISSE GROUP
- FORD MOTOR COMPANY
- EITF Issue No. 13-B, "Accounting for Investments in Tax Credits"