FASB Webcast and Webinar Series
Revenue Recognition Project: Potential Effects on the Construction IndustryOn Monday, September 13, 2010, the IASB and the FASB will hold a joint webcast to discuss the Exposure Draft, Revenue from Contracts with Customers, and the potential effects of the proposals on the construction industry. The Exposure Draft was published on June 24, 2010, and is open for public comment until October 22, 2010.
The live webcast is offered free of charge. Viewers will have the opportunity to email questions to panelists during the event.
The FASB will archive the webcast for continued access by the public. Register for the live or archived webcast.
CPE credit will not be offered for this webcast.
Title of Webcast:
Revenue Recognition Project: Potential Effects on the Construction Industry
Date & Time: Monday, September 13, 2010
- 11:00 –12:15 p.m. EDT New York
- 16:00 –17:15 hrs BST London
In addition to members of the IASB and FASB staff, panelists will include IASB Board member Jan Engstrom and Reed Brimhall, Vice President, Controller, and Chief Accounting Officer of the URS Corporation.
Email Notification Service:
To subscribe to an email notification for future FASB webcasts:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (It is not necessary to include any additional information in the subject line or body of your email.)
- You should receive a message asking you to confirm that you want to subscribe to the service.
- The message will prompt you to follow a few instructions to reply back.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email in a timely manner, send an email to email@example.com.